Last Modified: November 15, 2023
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOU ARE NOT GRANTED PERMISSION TO ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THE CONTENT AND ARE INSTRUCTED TO EXIT AND/OR UNINSTALL THE CONTENT IMMEDIATELY.
Reliance on Content, Tools or Information Posted
The Content on this website, including interactive tools and educational information, is intended to provide insights into business strategies, designs, and operations, such as calculations, market reports, business intelligence, and best practices (“Tools”). These Tools are for illustrative purposes only, and You are responsible for verifying their accuracy and reliability.
You understand that the Content and Tools do not constitute legal, tax, or financial advice. Your use of the Content, website functionalities, transactions, and information derived from them is your sole responsibility. You must also adhere to all applicable laws, including the Commodity Exchange Act and SEC regulations. Please note that Forgd is neither registered nor licensed with these regulatory bodies, and they have not reviewed the website's Content or software.
Do not take or refrain from taking any action solely based on the information provided on the website. Seek independent professional advice from licensed experts before making any financial or legal decisions. You acknowledge that you have not relied on Forgd or its Content for professional advice.
The information on this website is for general informational purposes, and we do not guarantee its accuracy, completeness, or usefulness. Any reliance on this information is at Your own risk. We disclaim all liability for any reliance on this material by You, other Website visitors, or anyone informed of the Content.
Please be aware that any information posted on the Website should not be interpreted as an intent to form a contract, nor should it be considered an offer from Forgd to buy, sell, or exchange crypto-assets or establish any market for such activities.
License Grant and Restrictions
When using the Content in accordance with the foregoing license, You shall not directly or indirectly:
- use the Content to create any service, software or documentation that performs substantially the same functionality as the Content or otherwise competes with or causes harm to Forgd’s products, services, or other business operations;
- disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer, or use any other means to attempt to discover any source code, algorithms, trade secrets, or applications underlying the Content or any of its webpages, content, or features;
- encumber, sublicense, transfer, distribute, rent, lease, time-share, or use the Content in any service bureau arrangement or otherwise for the benefit of any third party;
- adapt, combine, create derivative works of, or otherwise modify the Content;
- disable, circumvent, or otherwise avoid or undermine any security or authentication device, mechanism, protocol, or procedure implemented in the Content;
- misrepresent Your affiliation with or impersonate any person or entity;
- harass or abuse Forgd personnel or representatives or agents providing services on behalf of Forgd;
- use or access the Content for any unlawful, fraudulent, deceptive, tortious, malicious, or otherwise harmful or injurious purpose;
- remove, obscure, deface, or alter any proprietary rights notices on any element of the Content or accompanying documentation;
- use the Content in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Content or interfere with any third party’s authorized use of the Content;
- engage in any “data mining,” “deep-link,” “page-scrape,” or use “bots,” “spiders,” or similar data gathering and extraction tools or methods in connection with the Content; or
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Content or any systems or network infrastructure connected with the Content, including without limitation by stress testing or penetration testing.
The Content is not intended for use or access by any individual under the age of thirteen (13) years, and Forgd does not knowingly, willingly, or intentionally collect personal information from such individuals in any medium for any purpose.
Accessing the Content and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Contents, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any of the Content is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict user access, including registered user access, to some or all of the Contents.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for You to have access to the Content.
If You choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, You must treat such information as confidential, and You must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that Your account is personal to You and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using Your username, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of Your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that You exit from Your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing Your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record Your password or other personal information.
Certain features of the Content may permit You to upload, post, display, transmit, or otherwise provide certain requested information, content, links, files, or other materials to the Website for feedback or input (each a “Submission” and collectively “Submissions”). You hereby grant Forgd a royalty-free, fully transferable, fully sublicensable license to use, display, copy, perform, reproduce, modify, record, distribute, and create derivative works of Submissions in an anonymized fashion in connection with: (i) Forgd’s operation of the Content and its features and functionalities; (ii) Forgd’s development, promotion, and implementation of its products, services, programs; and (iii) Forgd’s research, development, and other business operations.
In addition, You agree that You will not upload, post, display, or transmit any Submission(s) that (i) infringes, misappropriates, or otherwise violates the personal or proprietary rights of others; (ii) contains any virus, malware, worm, Trojan horse, disabling device, or any other harmful or malicious script, code, or tool; (iii) impersonates any person or entity or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents Your affiliation with a person or entity; (iv) contains unsolicited communications, promotions, or advertisements, or spam; (v) manipulates data or identifiers in order to misrepresent or disguise the origin of the Submission.
Forgd shall have no liability or responsibility for the quality, content, accuracy, legality, or effectiveness of any Submissions.
By uploading, posting, displaying, transmitting, or otherwise providing a Submission to the Content, You represent and warrant that You possess all legal rights required to upload, post, display, and/or transmit each Submission and permit Forgd to use such Submission as set forth herein (including without limitation any necessary third-party license rights or required consents under applicable law and Your Submissions do not infringe, misappropriate, or otherwise violate the personal or proprietary rights of any third party.
All content included as part of the Content, such as reports, text, graphics, logos, and images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software or other proprietary materials used on or integrated with the Content, are the property of Forgd or its applicable third-party licensors, and are protected by copyright and other domestic and international laws governing intellectual property and proprietary rights. Forgd reserves all rights in the Content not expressly granted herein.
You must not:
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any of its Contents other than as intended or described.
If You wish to make any use of the Contents other than that set out in this section, please address Your request to: email@example.com.
The term “Forgd,” our logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Forgd or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Forgd. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Forgd, a Forgd employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Content, or which, as determined by us, may harm Forgd or users of the Content, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, You agree not to:
- Use the Content in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Content, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Content for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Content.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Content, the server on which the Content is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Content.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the content
Changes to the Content
We may update the Content from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the Content may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Links to Third-Party Services
References or links in the Content to any commercial products or services, or Forgd’s use or display of any business, firm, corporation, or trade name on the Content, do not constitute endorsement by Forgd of any such product, service, or entity. Forgd makes no representation or guarantee whatsoever with respect to any third-party products or services.
FORGD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PROGRAMS, APPLICATIONS, TOOLS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES SET FORTH, DESCRIBED ON, OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE CONTENT, AND YOU AGREE THAT FORGD SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ANY DEALINGS BETWEEN YOU AND A THIRD PARTY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DEALINGS WERE FACILITATED OR PERFORMED IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTENT.
Third-Party Terms and Conditions
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website, including any of the Content, will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy Your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER FORGD NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH FORGD MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE CONTENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER FORGD NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH FORGD REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, FORGD HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL FORGD, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
The limitation of liability set out above does not apply to liability resulting from our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Should the Dispute not be settled within seven (7) days following the live mediation session, either Party may then commence a binding arbitration administered in New York, New York by the AAA under its Commercial Arbitration Rules. A single arbitrator shall preside, and proceedings shall be conducted remotely to the maximum extent possible. Each Party shall pay its own expenses in such arbitration, including its attorneys’ fees, subject to reapportionment by the arbitrator in a final award. The language of the arbitration shall be English. The prevailing Party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees and other costs incurred in such proceeding in addition to any other relief to which it may be entitled. Any interim or provisional relief that would be available from a court of law shall be available in accordance with the rules of AAA, however, nothing in this Agreement shall preclude the Parties from obtaining preliminary injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction located in New York, New York if necessary to prevent irreparable harm pending the conclusion of any arbitration. The final arbitration award may be confirmed in a state or federal court located in New York, New York and the Parties agree to waive any claim of improper venue or forum non conveniens.
Class Action Waiver
BY USING THIS SITE AND AGREEING TO THESE TERMS, YOU HEREBY WILLINGLY, EXPRESSLY, AND KNOWINGLY WAIVE ALL RIGHT TO BRING OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT, CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION, OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY-GENERAL ACTION BROUGHT UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS TOS OR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. YOU MAY NOT BRING ANY CLAIM, SUIT, OR OTHER PROCEEDING TO ENFORCE THIS TOS AS THE MEMBER OF ANY CLASS OR AS PART OF ANY SIMILAR COLLECTIVE OR CONSOLIDATED ACTION.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
You represent and warrant that You are not: (a) located in a country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo; or, (b) listed on any U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted parties. You hereby agree that (i) You will comply with all applicable sanctions and export control laws, and (ii) You are solely responsible for ensuring that the Content is used, disclosed, and/or accessed only in accordance with all applicable sanctions and export control laws.
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Autonomous Group Inc., 515 West 38th Street, Apartment PH1B, New York, New York, 10018.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.